Cant retrieve .CSV file in folder

Hi,

My EA is calling this function to record the signal it trades on.

void enregistrecsv(int donnees)
{
int fichiercsv, ecriture;
fichiercsv=FileOpen("signal.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE,';'); //ecris le signal dans un fichier .csv
if(fichiercsv<0) Print("Erreur a l ouverture de signal.csv: ", GetLastError());
else{
FileSeek(fichiercsv, 0, SEEK_END);
ecriture=FileWrite(fichiercsv, donnees);

if(ecriture<0)analyseerror();

else Print("Ecriture de x caracteres: ",donnees);
FileClose(fichiercsv);
}
}

However, when I backtest it, I can tell the system writes data somewhere because the variable "donnees" >0, but I cant find the file "signal.csv" anywhere on my computer to exploit it further under excel...Anyone knows why it's not recording this file? (I thought in FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE, if the file didnt exist, it would be created in experts/file folder or tester/file folder)

Many thanks for your help.

D.

Hello, used your code without mods:

//2009.04.24 18:16:29 _quickySCRIPT EURUSD,H1: Ecriture de x caracteres: 123456789
and

COULD... it be your system? maybe vista? or?...

best

fbj:

Hello, used your code without mods:

//2009.04.24 18:16:29 _quickySCRIPT EURUSD,H1: Ecriture de x caracteres: 123456789
and

COULD... it be your system? maybe vista? or?...

best

I'm happy to see that it works on XP, it must be this horrible Vista tricking me as usual.

Thanks

Nop! Still not working, I thought it was a problem with users' rights on Vista so I dropped the security to zero on the whole Termnial tree, but it's still not working.

Has anyone experienced similar problem with Vista? and how to solve it?

Thanks

djahma:
Nop! Still not working, I thought it was a problem with users' rights on Vista so I dropped the security to zero on the whole Termnial tree, but it's still not working.

Has anyone experienced similar problem with Vista? and how to solve it?

Thanks

Ok now it works! I simply disabled the users accounts on my computer and Vista granted me the right to write files on my HD:-)

djahma:

Ok now it works! I simply disabled the users accounts on my computer and Vista granted me the right to write files on my HD:-)

hi djahma,

I don't think dropping the whole UAC is the best way ... Anyways, I had some clients with similar issues, if you are interrested you can check the video I created to explain how to set permissions on vista so that you can run updates and generate files ...

http://www.mistigrifx.com/tools/metatrader-and-vista-security

Patrick

Mistigri:

hi djahma,

I don't think dropping the whole UAC is the best way ... Anyways, I had some clients with similar issues, if you are interrested you can check the video I created to explain how to set permissions on vista so that you can run updates and generate files ...

http://www.mistigrifx.com/tools/metatrader-and-vista-security

Patrick

HOW DO YOU DO THAT ?

UKALGO ?

Reason: