what is this meen

2009.04.21 20:03:18 Mail: not enough space for 'OrderTicket '

can any one tell me what this meen

bewise:

2009.04.21 20:03:18 Mail: not enough space for 'OrderTicket '

can any one tell me what this meen

Can you post the code with the appropriate call to the SendMail() function please.

cloudbreaker:

Can you post the code with the appropriate call to the SendMail() function please.

this appear in the journal of my account

not sure what course it

bewise:

this appear in the journal of my account

not sure what course it

I understand the concept of receiving error messages, and even where these tend to appear.

In order to help you solve your problem, I need you to post the relevant portion of your EA source code ie. the portion of the code around the use of the SendMail() function call.

Meanwhile, the verb you're looking for is "cause" not "course" (feel free to stick an "s" or "d" on the end) - you may as well get some benefit from your post.

cloudbreaker:

I understand the concept of receiving error messages, and even where these tend to appear.

In order to help you solve your problem, I need you to post the relevant portion of your EA source code ie. the portion of the code around the use of the SendMail() function call.

Meanwhile, the verb you're looking for is "cause" not "course" (feel free to stick an "s" or "d" on the end) - you may as well get some benefit from your post.

thank you

here is the SendMail()

// send sell email
if (EmailON) SendMail("account no i-"+AccountNumber()+" SELL signal alert","SELL signal at Ask="+DoubleToStr(Ask,4)+", Bid="+DoubleToStr(Bid,4)+", Date="+TimeToStr(CurTime(),TIME_DATE)+" "+TimeHour(CurTime())+":"+TimeMinute(CurTime())+" Symbol="+Symbol()+" Period="+Period());

return;

i have also notice last night that i have just received email with no data or report of information on it

i have then made my EA - send email = false

it did not stop. then i went into MT4 option and remove the tick from the send email

then only it stopped. when i did that i also saw that, that error stopped.

Reason: