MQL4 Expert for Forum

This is a nice simple little ongoing job for someone. I need someone who has experience with MQL4, expert advisors and general knowledge of automated trading.

I have a forum that has a lot of traders who would like to learn more about metatrader and expert advisors.

I need someone who can spend an hour a day, 5 days a week just answering questions from the members. 99% of the members are new traders and have no experience with metatrader so most of the questions would be very basic.

Basically I'm looking for someone to teach my members and become the expert in that section of the memebers area. I don't anticipate this to be to be hard but I do want the person to have a genuine interest in trading and teaching.

The quote is per hour worked.

WesleyG:
This is a nice simple little ongoing job for someone. I need someone who has experience with MQL4, expert advisors and general knowledge of automated trading.

I have a forum that has a lot of traders who would like to learn more about metatrader and expert advisors.

I need someone who can spend an hour a day, 5 days a week just answering questions from the members. 99% of the members are new traders and have no experience with metatrader so most of the questions would be very basic.

Basically I'm looking for someone to teach my members and become the expert in that section of the memebers area. I don't anticipate this to be to be hard but I do want the person to have a genuine interest in trading and teaching.

drop me a PM

WesleyG:

PM me

send me email at caijs@hotmail.com