New to MT5's code! Please help if possible.

Hi

Learning new programming language can be very difficult and frustration espcially when you didn't get the result you are expected. 

Therefore I decided to  create this forum and hope that anyone who is new to MT5's code will get help by expert.

Please feel free to post question about coding problem

Cheers :) 

@Suntzu10: Are you an mql5 expert?

Hi Suntzu10,

Ubzen is right: any newbies' thread should have at least one MT5/coding expert to reply.

I am suggesting to you to use the following threads:

and some more. 

Anyway, if coders will reply to the questions so your thread will be very good thread. 

newdigital:

Hi Suntzu10,

Ubzen is right: any newbies' thread should have at least one MT5/coding expert to reply.

I am suggesting to you to use the following threads:

and some more. 

Anyway, if coders will reply to the questions so your thread will be very good thread. 

Hi newdigital

No, i am not coding expert. I am self learning at the moment and I need expert help, I am just hoping some expert will reply my questions. c++ is new to me and I am struggling to absorb the material I have just read from the mql5.pdf.   

Is it possible to edit the title of the forum?  

Suntzu10:

Hi newdigital

No, i am not coding expert. I am self learning at the moment and I need expert help, I am just hoping some expert will reply my questions. c++ is new to me and I am struggling to absorb the material I have just read from the mql5.pdf.   

Is it possible to edit the title of the forum?  

What is the change you would make to the title ?

title of your thread? yes possible - which name?

===

It may be good that your thread will be intreresting for many members (not for you only) :) Because I am not coding expert too .... and many members here are not coding experts. Because if your thread will be interesting for many members - many coding experts will come. 

angevoyageur:
What is the change you would make to the title ?

I think I missed understood newdigital.

I thought he was suggesting me to change the title the forum, but now I realised that he was suggesting me to use the existing forum to ask question.

newdigital:

title of your thread? yes possible - which name?

===

It may be good that your thread will be intreresting for many members (not for you only) :) Because I am not coding expert too .... and many members here are not coding experts. Because if your thread will be interesting for many members - many coding experts will come. 

understood :)
Reason: