Buying your expert advisor

Hello dear fellows,

We are all engaged in the same activity - we write our own expert advisors, consult with other community members and we trade.

But each and every of us has its own best or favourite EA, which is thought to be the best.

I would like to buy such expert advisor in which you are certaion and on which you usually rely.

The only condition is that I will buy the EA after seeing the real account statement, for this I would need

Login/Investor Password from the account where the EA works.

If interested, please, submit the login details to tradebst@gmail.com

Hope, we'll coperate with you!

tradebst - Tell me one thing if you have an EA which really works would you want to sell it ?

The answer is straight forward isn't it? .....

wsjalerts13:

tradebst - Tell me one thing if you have an EA which really works would you want to sell it ?

That depends what capital it requires to really work. Though giving login and password details seems an impractical way of doing business. Would a live face to face test not suffice?

That is certainly what I will be offering any potential buyer in the future.

wsjalerts13 wrote >>

what difference does it makes,, if u are making money,, why not share,,afraid it does not preform as implied, or afraid of the wealth drying out,, my friend think about it and do the right thing,,

I have a EA and can trade your account with it, but just live account with minimum deposit 1000 dollar and i want 30% share of the wins, have you interest contact me, tomorrow we have monday and I just start on monday cooperation with new partner, during the week not. email: lamoe150999@yahoo.de

The results usual 1-3% daily.

My EA trades and clutches at least 100+pips per day and 500+pips per week. May be we could work together and whatever profits the EA makes we share 50:50. This is my assistance to u for now! U could go through this screenshot and get back to me asap: yemidotnet@yahoo.com:

Reason: