Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program?

• 48% (20)
  • 19% (8)
  • 2% (1)
  • 31% (13)
Total voters: 42

While interacting with sellers of signals and trading applications, we have decided to launch the affiliate program. It allows all sellers to interest MQL5.community members in promoting their products and signals. Thus, both sellers and promoters will benefit from the program. Sellers will receive more program downloads and increased sales volumes, as well as more Subscribers. Promoters will gain additional profit from sellers.

We would like to know your opinion on the affiliate program. Since all registered MQL5.com members and sellers are able to take part in it, each single vote counts. Select the best answer to the question. Thank you in advance!

Best regards, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

market:
While interacting with sellers of signals and trading applications, we have decided to launch the affiliate program. It allows all sellers to interest MQL5.community members in promoting their products and signals. Thus, both sellers and promoters will benefit from the program. Sellers will receive more program downloads and increased sales volumes, as well as more Subscribers. Promoters will gain additional profit from sellers.

We would like to know your opinion on the affiliate program. Since all registered MQL5.com members and sellers are able to take part in it, each single vote counts. Select the best answer to the question. Thank you in advance!

Best regards, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

How will the actions of the Affiliates be controlled ? why would a Seller risk their reputation being tarnished by an Affiliate who places advertising in places where it is not permitted ?  this kind of action will reflect on the Author of the product being promoted not only on the Affiliate placing the advertising.

How will you prevent abuse ?  the deliberate tarnishing of a product Author by an Affiliate that has a grudge against the Author ? 

Voted.

By the way - it is good question made by RaptorUK:

How will the actions of the Affiliates be controlled ? 

I voted but I confused sorry ...

I was reading this "Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee" as "Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a free

I think - we should have more options with this poll sorry. 

newdigital:

I voted but I confused sorry ...

I was reading this "Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee" as "Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a free

I think - we should have more options with this poll sorry. 

Oops, same for me. I don't want to pay to recommend a product or signal. Finally, I don't understand very well the concept of Affiliate Program.

angevoyageur:
Oops, same for me. I don't want to pay to recommend a product or signal. Finally, I don't understand very well the concept of Affiliate Program.
I think the Affiliate gets a cut from the sale if the Affilite's link results in the sale.

RaptorUK:
I think the Affiliate gets a cut from the sale if the Affilite's link results in the sale.
Ah ok, I see. I have to think about that.

I mean: there is infrastructure created by MQ: many good external forums, many good coders having their websites and forums as well, some traders having their websites and so on. If MQ is not controlling this infrastructure so ... sorry ... this poll is for our forum only :) I think - it should be more options in this poll, for example:

• Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for free
  • Yes, I sell trading applications/signals on the other Market and I am ready to share it on MQ's Market with good collaboration between us 
  • Yes, I sold trading applications/signals everywhere I could, and I am ready to collaborate with MQ's Market

It is necessary to say "thanks" to external "users" for their activity outside our forum, and help them within usual real MQ framework. Which framework? There are some companies/people who are paying money to MQ (that is becoming an income for MQ), and there are a lot of users/forums/websites which need just an elaborated business ideas about how they will collaborate with MQ (and it is nothing about 2 or 10 dollars for affiliate for example).

In this case - MQ will "kill two birds with one stone":

• MQ will establish necessary control for outsidering sources/urls etc,
  • and outsider's traders/coders/forums will receive approproate business proposals for free.

To make it shorter: all MT4/MT5 possible infrastructure can not be connected with MQ just using Metatrader platform only sorry. Otherwise our MT5 platform will be as a Christmas tree :)

newdigital:

I mean: there is infrastructure created by MQ: many good external forums, many good coders having their websites and forums as well, some traders having their websites and so on. If MQ is not controlling this infrastructure so ... sorry ... this poll is for our forum only :) I think - it should be more options in this poll, for example:

Then it would no longer be about what it is supposed to be about and it's purpose would be defeated.  It's all about an Affiliate scheme.

Yes, agree. but I was talking about affiliated link to the other resources/urls ... if we are the main resource ... similar with the Ministry of some country for example :) so ... I was trying to think about how external resources can collaborate with 'the Ministry' using this affiliated link. I am just extending this idea ...
Reason: