How do I code this?

Hi all,

Another newbie here.

I have a problem with this EA i am trying to code.

It is in two parts and i can code the seperate parts but putting them together is beyond me at this point.

Part a is a ma cross. Part b is the Highest high 20 periods before the cross.

Same as Lowest low. Can anyone give me some direction please?

with respect, without source file is unlikely to achieve much in way of real practical help

fbj wrote >>

with respect, without source file is unlikely to achieve much in way of real practical help

Thanks for the reply fbj, here is the file I have put together so far. This is a work in progress. I purchased Gordago some weeks back but have found it to be quite limiting. very happy with it for basic codes. I cannot code as yet, learning as i go.

The file is parts of code from that program that fits my needs. I am trying to achieve two pending orders; one buy placed at the highest high + 20pips calculated from a ma cross(fast below slow from above) and the other (a sell) placed

at the lowest low-20 pips calculated from a ma cross (fast above slow from below). It is establishing support and resistance, trying to avoid consolidation areas, but catch the breakouts. The orders in code are market orders at this point, they need to be changed. In the code you will see lFlagBuyOpen = ( this is where i have the problem, establishing the cross and using the bar of the cross to calculate the hi/lo.

Thanks for the prompt reply, i will help as much as I can.

nqfx1001

Files:
Reason: