bugs & dysfunctions - page 4

Custom indicators are displayed in Strategy Tester Visualization chart only (not in Terminal chart after the test is finished). See the screenshot (#property tester_indicator is used). It works for in-built indicators OK. Regards Peter

Strategy VisualisationTerminal

P_Cherry:

Custom indicators are displayed in Strategy Tester Visualization chart only (not in Terminal chart after the test is finished). See the screenshot (#property tester_indicator is used). It works for in-built indicators OK. Regards Peter

You can use a template tester.tpl to show your indicators. See here but also here.

angevoyageur:
You can use a template tester.tpl to show your indicators. See here but also here.
Thanks for replay, but it means I must create different tester.tpl templates for different strategies (even for different indicator parameters)?

P_Cherry:
Thanks for replay, but it means I must create different tester.tpl templates for different strategies (even for different indicator parameters)?
Yes. This isn't ideal, but it's how it's works at the moment. I wrote ServiceDesk about it and they said they would look at it as soon as possible.

P_Cherry:

It is matter of servicedesk investigation

We'll check it

stringo:

It is matter of servicedesk investigation

We'll check it

See my report here.

angevoyageur:
See my report here.
404 - page not found

stringo:
404 - page not found

Yes, as it's linked to my account, is there a way to provide you a good link ?

EDIT: probably this #692450 help you.

Thank you. Problem is clear. Some time needed to solving

Hi I can't see to be able to download any ea. I used to click and select to load metatrader 5 from my PC and the expert show on the navigation window.
Reason: