MQL4 Tutoring service?

Hello,

I have a system that I've been trading, and would like to write 2 indicators that will help me more easily identify when my conditions exist.

Though I might find and pay someone to write the code for me, I'd like to write them myself, with the help of a tutor.

Can anyone recommend a programmer who will work as a tutor, or know if such a service exists?

Please don't suggest that I search the forums or to Google for an answer. If I would have found a suitable answer that way, I wouldn't post the request here.

Thanks,

Dan

danbuffington wrote >>

Hello,

I have a system that I've been trading, and would like to write 2 indicators that will help me more easily identify when my conditions exist.

Though I might find and pay someone to write the code for me, I'd like to write them myself, with the help of a tutor.

Can anyone recommend a programmer who will work as a tutor, or know if such a service exists?

Please don't suggest that I search the forums or to Google for an answer. If I would have found a suitable answer that way, I wouldn't post the request here.

Thanks,

Dan

Al Parsi, at www.forexbrace.com has classes. He does them around the world and also online I believe. Alternatively if you go to a local college and learn C then you would have most of the skills needed. You may be able to post your request on Craigslist in your local area and find a C programmer to help you through. It is a bit of a challenge at first.

Suggestion: collect a lot of EA's and indicators that you can use to see how they do things. There are lots of examples in the code.

Best wishes,

Steve AKA Forex5x

Reason: