How can i down load MQ4?

Hi everybody, I've been trying to down load a file that has an MQ4 extension into my meta trader plat form indicator

but its not accepting it. Friends tell me I need to down load an mQ4 soft ware. Please how can I go about this. My e-mail is carl-onugha@yahoo.ca.

Thanks.

1970c wrote >>

Hi everybody, I've been trying to down load a file that has an MQ4 extension into my meta trader plat form indicator

but its not accepting it. Friends tell me I need to down load an mQ4 soft ware. Please how can I go about this. My e-mail is carl-onugha@yahoo.ca.

Thanks.

As it's an Indicator, just put your .mq4 into the 'indicators' file (found in the 'experts' file).

Then you need to compile it with the MetaEditor :

- press F4 function key when your are using your platform

- select your .mq4 that should appear in the 'indicators' file of the navigator (double click) : now your are able to see the code

- press F5 for compilation, once it is done with no error your indicator will be usable on your platform

Jacques366 wrote >>

As it's an Indicator, just put your .mq4 into the 'indicators' file (found in the 'experts' file).

Then you need to compile it with the MetaEditor :

- press F4 function key when your are using your platform

- select your .mq4 that should appear in the 'indicators' file of the navigator (double click) : now your are able to see the code

- press F5 for compilation, once it is done with no error your indicator will be usable on your platform

https://secure.ibfx.com/accounts/opendemo.aspx

From platform drop down select "Download Platform"

Reason: