Where is the settings window?

I am new here and trying to get set up. In the directions it says to go to the settings window, I can't find this anywhere. Can anyone help?

Greg4hvn:
I am new here and trying to get set up. In the directions it says to go to the settings window, I can't find this anywhere. Can anyone help?
I'm not sure what your problem, please specify more detail. What you trying to set up and which direction you mean, could you provide direction's link?

Greg4hvn:
Settings for an Indicator or EA ?  right click on the chart go to Indicator List or Experts List . . .  if you haven't placed your Indicator/EA on the chart yet then you need to do that first . . . 

Ok, it looks like there is a settings page under "tools" and then "options" in the MT5 platform, it gives settings for receiving signals. This does not exist in the tools tab for MT4, my broker does not provide MT5. Can these signals be used for MT4 platforms? When I try to subscribe I get an error message that my settings may not agree with the signal provider. How can I adjust these for MT4?

Greg4hvn:
Ok, it looks like there is a settings page under "tools" and then "options" in the MT5 platform, it gives settings for receiving signals. This does not exist in the tools tab for MT4, my broker does not provide MT5. Can these signals be used for MT4 platforms? When I try to subscribe I get an error message that my settings may not agree with the signal provider. How can I adjust these for MT4?
Did you enter your Forum ID and password under the Community tab ?  you have to do that before you get the Signals tab to appear.  
Reason: