Download MetaTrader 5

EA programmer needed

To add comments, please log in or register
ForexGuy
ForexGuy  
I have a great idea for an ea that i backtested manually and it works great. Im not that good of a coder so i was wondering if someone could help me develop this ea?
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

<deleted>

Jay
Jay  

<deleted>

Liliput
Liliput  

<deleted>

JY
JY  

<deleted>

Lahcene Ouled Moussa
Lahcene Ouled Moussa  

<deleted>

Good morning 

iam very happy to read you yes iwant help from you to be same what you did

this is my email:<>

Best Regards

Lahcene 

Sherif Hasan
Sherif Hasan  

<deleted>

CobusFx Du Toit
CobusFx Du Toit  

I need to add the fixed ratio money management by Rayen Jones to be added to my EA,the person need to understand and be familiar with how it works,rate of increase decrease and the concept of the Delta,choose position size automatically according to my account equity.

he to hear soonest.

<>

ilyaM
ilyaM  

Hello,

I am currently trading FOREX using the <>. I am looking for an experienced MQL5 developer to create a robot/script which will run on the MetaTrader 5 platform to store the order .... pair, buy or sell, quantity and entry price. It would need to be able to re-enter this order two more times for a total of three tries.  I do not want to place the order through the trading system, as it will be viewable to everybody. Instead, I'm looking to work with a specific individual.

I will provide more details once someone is interested in taking on this project.

Please send response to:<>

Thank you.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas  
ForexGuy:
I have a great idea for an ea that i backtested manually and it works great. Im not that good of a coder so i was wondering if someone could help me develop this ea?

Here you go, just click this link.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Lot's of people are willing to help you build it.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs
To add comments, please log in or register