Download MetaTrader 5

I need someone who can build an expert advisor for me.

To add comments, please log in or register
Tommy Sollier
Tommy Sollier  

Hello!

I have just bought a system for forex-trading and so far it has performed well but there is one problem with it, it doesn´t do the trades it self so I have to sit by the computer alot and perform the buy- sell-orders myself. I have been trying to learn some programming but I realize that it will take me years to learn. The expert advisor I want is going to take information from 5 indicators and when they all point in the right direction it will perform the buy- or sell-order. Can anyone here help me with this?

Best Regards // Tommy Sollier

Brian Dee - Random Trader
Brian Dee - Random Trader  

If the indicators are 'standard' that should be straightforward to do - just post the list with required threshold levels & we'll do it as a joint project

If the indicators are not standard, it might take a bit longer!

Tommy Sollier
Tommy Sollier  

The indicators are not standard. They came with the trading system. Is it still possible to do an expert advisor that will execute the trades?

Jay
Jay  

yes, of course it is possible to build an EA based on custom indicators...

Please contact me at <deleted> if you would like to discuss this further.

thank you

Automated

JY
JY  
MrXSweden wrote >>

Hello!

I have just bought a system for forex-trading and so far it has performed well but there is one problem with it, it doesn´t do the trades it self so I have to sit by the computer alot and perform the buy- sell-orders myself. I have been trying to learn some programming but I realize that it will take me years to learn. The expert advisor I want is going to take information from 5 indicators and when they all point in the right direction it will perform the buy- or sell-order. Can anyone here help me with this?

I can code MQL4 very well, I am a software programmer for the past 15 years. I can help you, contact me at  <deleted>

Taslim
Taslim  
can some body help me to build my EA. i am using two indicator EMA period 10 and BB Period 20 shift 0 and deviation 1. open sell when EMA10 cross down through BB median line (close trade when EMA10 cross up BB median line), and open buy when EMA10 cross up trough BB median line (close trade when cross down). TF H4. i realy thankfull for ur help.
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Top of every page is Freelance
To add comments, please log in or register