I Need A Programmer For A Buy/Sell Order With A FREE HAND SIMPLE TREND LINE !!!

Hello together,

i am a new meta trader 4 user and mostly trading with free hand simple trend lines !!! I think to myself should i am opening a new account and i think i will do this by ALPARI UK in the next few days !!! But right here right now i am testing the demo version ...

My easy silly question (for metatrader prgrammers) is : IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A SELL/BUY ORDER WITH A SIMPLE TRENDLINE ???

I created a simple trend line following in the Attach File !!! Is it possible to programm a code which SELL/BUY the EURUSD if the candlesticks are getting touching with the simple trend line ???

I think this shouldn`t be a problem for a metatrader veteran programmer !!! Can anybody help me !? Or give me some instructions ??? Thanks ahead ...

Best trades

JACKIE_CHAN

Jackie_Chan:

Hello together,

i am a new meta trader 4 user and mostly trading with free hand simple trend lines !!! I think to myself should i am opening a new account and i think i will do this by ALPARI UK in the next few days !!! But right here right now i am testing the demo version ...

My easy silly question (for metatrader prgrammers) is : IS IT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A SELL/BUY ORDER WITH A SIMPLE TRENDLINE ???

I created a simple trend line following in the Attach File !!! Is it possible to programm a code which SELL/BUY the EURUSD if the candlesticks are getting touching with the simple trend line ???

I think this shouldn`t be a problem for a metatrader veteran programmer !!! Can anybody help me !? Or give me some instructions ??? Thanks ahead ...

Best trades

JACKIE_CHAN

In an another forum someone answered me per E-Mail wrote to me that this is a simple problem if i know the name of the trendline ...

Then i could determine its value at any point on the trendline by using the ObjectGetValueByShift function !!!

I just need an ea to monitor that value and place the order !!!

But what it means determine its value at any point on the trendline by using the ObjectGetValueByShift function ???

I am giving the trendline the name FREE HAND UP SIDE TREND right here right now !!!

And what the f**k is an ea to monitor that value and place the order ???

If a metatrader veteran programmer wanna getting in contact with me right here right now he can do this per E-Mail : Bergamasker@web.de

Thanks ahead and good trades :

JACKIE_CHAN

Jackie_Chan wrote >>

Hello together,

Best trades

JACKIE_CHAN

Search the forum for this solution -- I have seen it here.

The key to this is to name your TrendLine a consistent name and move continually move it so tha it can be intercepted by the current price bars. You also will need a trigger object on your chart to tell the system that you are done making changes to yor trend line.

In order to determine if price has crossed a trendline, use the function ObjectGetValueByShift() to get the current value of the trend line at the current pricebar (bar 0) and also get the value at the previous bar (bar 1).

compare the price at bar(1) to the price at bar(0) relative to the respective trend line value. It is important to have a trigger object since MetaTrader cannot know that you are movign the trend line (it will trade if you draw the trendline onthe opposite side of the pricebars. the way to avoid this is to draw an object on you chart and name it. then position it in a permanent location of the screen (anywhere will do) and then you move your trendline as needed. After moving your trend line you then slightly move your trigger objet and write code to detect that is is no longer in it "home" location.

You then put it back into its home location and then continually execute the code and check if price has crossed your trendline.

...then you cna excute a trade fundtion to BUY/SELL accordingly.

This is the gist of what you will have to do. Search the forum for examples

wadem000 wrote >>

Search the forum for this solution -- I have seen it here.

The key to this is to name your TrendLine a consistent name and move continually move it so tha it can be intercepted by the current price bars. You also will need a trigger object on your chart to tell the system that you are done making changes to yor trend line.

In order to determine if price has crossed a trendline, use the function ObjectGetValueByShift() to get the current value of the trend line at the current pricebar (bar 0) and also get the value at the previous bar (bar 1).

compare the price at bar(1) to the price at bar(0) relative to the respective trend line value. It is important to have a trigger object since MetaTrader cannot know that you are movign the trend line (it will trade if you draw the trendline onthe opposite side of the pricebars. the way to avoid this is to draw an object on you chart and name it. then position it in a permanent location of the screen (anywhere will do) and then you move your trendline as needed. After moving your trend line you then slightly move your trigger objet and write code to detect that is is no longer in it "home" location.

You then put it back into its home location and then continually execute the code and check if price has crossed your trendline.

...then you cna excute a trade fundtion to BUY/SELL accordingly.

This is the gist of what you will have to do. Search the forum for examples

It already exist.

I dont know where..already forget.

Reason: