Auto Pending Order on MA Price EA

Hello reliable gurus out there.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on a Moving Average price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening and if price is below the MA it should plot automatic sell pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening. For instance if I put the EA on 15mins tf, it should plot a new pending order every 15mins on the MA price....same thing for all timeframes. When a pending order is triggered, the EA should automatically disable and can only be enabled manually again. Hope you understand? Thanks alot.

jorandy007:
Hello reliable gurus out there.....please can anyone help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order on a Moving Average price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening and if price is below the MA it should plot automatic sell pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening. For instance if I put the EA on 15mins tf, it should plot a new pending order every 15mins on the MA price....same thing for all timeframes. When a pending order is triggered, the EA should automatically disable and can only be enabled manually again. Hope you understand? Thanks alot.
Look through the CodeBase

Here u have my EA, which is not completed and its far from perfection but u might find some ideas usefull in ur programming. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141761

Otherwise go to Jobs section and pay someone to code it for u.

Good luck. 

Sirru82:

Here u have my EA, which is not completed and its far from perfection but u might find some ideas usefull in ur programming. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141761

Otherwise go to Jobs section and pay someone to code it for u.

Good luck. 

I don't think this what am looking for but thanks all the same.

RaptorUK:
Look through the CodeBase

I can't find any EA that sets automatic pending order on an MA price on every new candle open. If you find any, please let me know....thanks.

jorandy007:

I can't find any EA that sets automatic pending order on an MA price on every new candle open. If you find any, please let me know....thanks.
So find one that is close to what you want,  learn a little and modify the EA.

Also learn yourself to attach indicators and EA's to the same chart

That way you can get the MA visible on the chart  

Frank Oboh:

Hello Bro, pls did you ever got any of the EA close to what you requested? it just happened this is exactly what am searching for too? pls will love to hear from you on any update about the EA (that can place pending order on a MA price) thanks

Reason: