I AM READY TO SHARE MY STRATEGY!!! - page 4

I'll give you as much coding help as you need if you are still willing to share your EA, thanks. to_fro@gigglesmusic.com

TecTraderX wrote >>

I am trading my strategy for a couple of months now and it is giving me good rewards.

Now I tried to code the strategy myselfe (read many books and tutorials) but just cant get it done.

I am ready to share the strategy of course with the one who will help me out and code it.

If you still need help coding your strategy, you can send me an email at alexandrevigier@yahoo.fr

(Apart from the small history you sent, do you have more trades statistics to show ?)

Are you still sharing? I'd like to test and help if needed. Just email me at stsa4us[at]gmail.com

TecTraderX:

I am trading my strategy for a couple of months now and it is giving me good rewards.

Now I tried to code the strategy myselfe (read many books and tutorials) but just cant get it done.

I am ready to share the strategy of course with the one who will help me out and code it.

hi cod you send mee your strategy at forex1361@gmail.com thanks

I'm curious to know if your strategy is anything like what I just stumbled upon. eek, this thread is ancient. Is this code still floating around anywhere?

trivates@gmail.com

I also have trade strategy,but fail to implement it,maybe we can exchange them.

If anyone can implement it,I will give you.

by the way, the strategy has function SMA and REF, please give a hand.

qincua233@yahoo.com.cn

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !!!!!

To everyone who received the holy strategy and was able to code it: CAN U PLZ, PLZ, PLZ SHARE THE GIANT AMOUNT OF $TRILLIONDOLLARS$ U FINALLY MADE NOW WITH ME???

Reason: