I AM READY TO SHARE MY STRATEGY!!! - page 2

TecTraderX wrote >>

I am trading my strategy for a couple of months now and it is giving me good rewards.

Now I tried to code the strategy myselfe (read many books and tutorials) but just cant get it done.

I am ready to share the strategy of course with the one who will help me out and code it.

Are you still looking for help? you can email me your questions rudinagel@hotmail.com

halimevo2 wrote >>
Can u Email me your strategy tester to me at halimevo2@yahoo.com.my

can u sent to my emil your strategy to me at oct_nik@yahoo.co.id

Ru2008 wrote >>

Are you still looking for help? you can email me your questions rudinagel@hotmail.com

can u sent to me your strategy to my email at oct_nik@yahoo.co.id

I can code it for you.

My email is monomonono@hotmail.com

Regards.

Luis.

TecTraderX:

I am trading my strategy for a couple of months now and it is giving me good rewards.

Now I tried to code the strategy myselfe (read many books and tutorials) but just cant get it done.

I am ready to share the strategy of course with the one who will help me out and code it.

I'll code it for free for you, if you dont mind to share your profitable strategy,

but as I said before.. not all strategies can be code into an EA...

my email: fitbul[at]yahoo.co.id

HI,

HAVE YOU CODED YOUR STUFF,

IF NO CAN YOU SEND IT TO fxbillions@yahoo.com.

I CULD HELP YOU.

TecTraderX:

Hi, if still looking, please contact on mike2tango @ yahoo.com

The "strategy" was backtested for all of 1 week and it's now the holy grail . . .

plz post your strategy here.. or email me to sudadi@s3indoshop.com

hello.

i could get this done.

garf1eldhome@yahoo.com

Reason: