Subcribe signal on ECN account ? Pairs not available ?

Hello all.

I recently opened a Live account in TradersWay with the intent to subscribe a  MT4 signal.

The problem is that on ECN accounts the pairs are named diferently ex: EURUSDi instead of EURUSD

So the sbsription warns that the pairs are not available.  How can i overcome this ?

Thank you all. 

gitoatom:

Hello all.

I recently opened a Live account in TradersWay with the intent to subscribe a  MT4 signal.

The problem is that on ECN accounts the pairs are named diferently ex: EURUSDi instead of EURUSD

So the sbsription warns that the pairs are not available.  How can i overcome this ?

Thank you all. 

In the future you can also ask any question about signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

AFAIK, there's no problem with different symbol name, although some users reported some problem with MT4 build 451. What build your MT4 you using now, anyway ?.

To solve this, you can subscribe using same broker as signal provider. 

phi.nuts:

In the future you can also ask any question about signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

AFAIK, there's no problem with different symbol name, although some users reported some problem with MT4 build 451. What build your MT4 you using now, anyway ?.

To solve this, you can subscribe using same broker as signal provider. 

Thank you for your reply. I will try.