Interview with Stanislav Starikov: Features of New MQL5 - page 17

If MQL5 got object-oriented way then it will be good to have mqldocs, i think. :)

I like this video (at start of thread), as I have said before produce more programming educational courseware on MQL5 so we can all learn how to code in MQL5, just like this video, simple to the point / topic and post it on forum library.

Greater acceptance of MQL5/MT5 if people understand.

Produce these and release them on a weekly basis as you produce them so the development community can learn and test MQL5 and more folks like me can get on board and programme my own EAs.

Sorry to talk about it so much but it is a strong suggestion from me and would remove the fustration of the learning curve to programme my own EAs.

Thks

MQL5 help file is ready. The russian part of forum discusses it very actively:

'Справка по языку MQL5'

Help file itself in RUSSIAN:

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/08/mql5_russian_1.zip

AlexEro:

MQL5 help file is ready. The russian part of forum discusses it very actively:

'Справка по языку MQL5'

Help file itself in RUSSIAN:

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/08/mql5_russian_1.zip

So.. how far of a head start will the russians get before the translations come out...

Until I learn to read the language...

technamental:

So.. how far of a head start will the russians get before the translations come out...

Until I learn to read the language...

Call this a beta-testing of a russian version of help file. Actually, 2-3 of very active forum participants are beta-testers of MQL5 (not me).

AlexEro wrote >>

Call this a beta-testing of a russian version of help file. Actually, 2-3 of very active forum participants are beta-testers of MQL5 (not me).

Just use Google translate. Works fine

mql5 is filled with childish inputs and no serious improvements to mql4 but designs and alphabet changes

please i wonder the reason for mql5 if not to complement mql4.please i thought the reason for all

of this programs is to facilitate trading but metaquote have make this language a child adventure

by add unmeaningful common word and expressions to mql5.ok mql4 cant work on mql5 why?, that means

its no more metaquote language but something else!, ok mql4 can trade on mql5 what kind of language

is that. first language has been made obsolete.now is just like saying that php4 can no longer work

on php5 or html etc, reason for language is to make communication easier and not to making language more

spectacular by reason of design.yes...code /language should be upgrade and not making the

first version useless.code/languages should be add new supporting feature and not to reject previous

versions.this is financial matter and not childish thing. so i will like the metaquote mobilizer

to review this issue. monopolizing the language by adding useful feature will not help the future

of this language and programmer work under its sub-invention or directories,building trading systems

with this language. mql4 is the standard program for financial market in retail forex

and upgrading is acceptable if any and not changing or tweaking the whole language make it to look artificial

to programmers or a waste to learn by the reason of language tweaking changes and useful inputs.
now programmer are afraid of learning mql5 because mql6 will soon be out with a different tweak language inputs

please instead of exalting time teach people and correcting bug and error which is never found in mql4 please invest the time on

correcting and matching mql4 with mql5 please mql4 is the best and will never stop been the best.all this seems curious perfectionist in mql5

are working hard to participate in the coming ATC and not the development of metaquote language.

all we want from the language is to apply it on our live trading and not to learn the same changed thing.

visual every thing in mql5 are packed up in mql4,but mql5 is just a battle of artificial changes which is found in good and working great in mql4

please Stanislav Starikov do something on this and save the future of metaquote language

Dan100, please don't double post!

(I deleted your other posts).

It's almost 4 years on and people and brokers still choose to stick with MQL4 & MT4. Great work!
Reason: