Help requested for an ADR with more inputs

Hi,

I am looking for an ADR indicator which does a little more than the standard ADR.

I want to place the indicator onto a chart and for it to show the ADR for the past x days and for it to exclude sundays, I also want to be able to specify the hours it uses to perform its calculation.

For example I specify 5 days between the hours of 5pm and 8am an i place the indicator onto the GBPUSD, I will be shown the average range over the past 5 days during the market close period.

It sounds unusual but I am looking into a method of trading using binary betting.

any help would be appreciated as I am nothing more than a cut and paste guy and have tried for a few days without progress to work from ADR indicators  from various forums.

Regards

Console 

hi

is adx or adr.

bye 

gusgona:

hi

is adx or adr.

bye 

Hi I am not sure what you mean ?

I want an ADR indicator that shows the value in pips for x number of days and only for the hours specified.

Regards

Console 

Average Daily Range.

Is this for MT4 or MT5 ?.

Well, you can forget it if you're looking for free help, either you learn by reading this or pay someone at job section

phi.nuts:

Average Daily Range.

Is this for MT4 or MT5 ?.

Well, you can forget it if you're looking for free help, either you learn by reading this or pay someone at job section

This is for MT5

I thought this forum was part of the MT5 help section for asking questions? I was trying to find out if something similar exists before I go down the long route, It makes more sense to rehash code than start from scratch. 

console:

This is for MT5

I thought this forum was part of the MT5 help section for asking questions? I was trying to find out if something similar exists before I go down the long route, It makes more sense to rehash code than start from scratch. 

Well I hope somebody have what you're looking for and willing to give you for free.

phi.nuts:

Well I hope somebody have what you're looking for and willing to give you for free.

Thanks, I've posted in the Job section anyway if that's how it all works these days. Everyone need money :)

console:
Thanks, I've posted in the Job section anyway if that's how it all works these days. Everyone need money :)

It's not that. I'm willing to help (by giving direction or small code - like this) if user willing to write the code. Some users are simply come to forum and ask something for free - especially in mql4.com about 3 -4 free coding request every week - sooner or later, other users will get tired, and replies back with harsh words to get rid that user.

MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum

phi.nuts:

It's not that. I'm willing to help (by giving direction or small code - like this) if user willing to write the code. Some users are simply come to forum and ask something for free - especially in mql4.com about 3 -4 free coding request every week - sooner or later, other users will get tired, and replies back with harsh words to get rid that user.

Yeah I can understand that, I'm only really a "cut and paste" kind of coder, I can hash things together but I find it difficult debugging them. I dont mind paying a small fee to get something done as its something I will use for binary trading.
Reason: