Need Programmer for Point and Figure Charts in Metatrader

[Deleted]

I need to display point and figure charts in MetaTrader. Is anyone insterested in developing this for MetaTrader?

Thanks,

Keith

[Deleted]

Thanks...I've alread seen this program. The behavior of the chart is not quite right.

Do you know if this code is anywhere in English? I might be able to solve some of the errors if I could read it.

Anyone else willing to tackle coding point and figure (XO) charts for metatrader?

Thanks,

Keith

[Deleted]

I'm having a really hard time finding a coder to display point and figure charts in MetaTrader. Is it a difficult coding task? The rules for point and figure charting are pretty simple...

[Deleted]
Are you using a 2 box reversal?
a link added.
[Deleted]

Thanks.

Hi t4fast

a great piece of coding but how do I change the parameters - ie to a 3 box reversal ?

Tnx

请问这点数图怎样引入MT4使用?谢谢!
Does this point how the plans to introduce the use of MT4? Thank you!