Day trading EA_by collector_does anyone tested?

The results showed here in this site looks good. With 90% of modelling quality and profit factor of 3.77%.

Does anyone tested on a DEMO account? Live market?

Thanks.

Link please - he's posted a lot!

BarrowBoy:
Link please - he's posted a lot!
Here,

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8544

Well - first impressions are promising as it has a very high win % (but not profit) on back-testing across several pairs.
Not too sure about the default parameters, so will knock those around and then see if there is any... pre-production code in there - I'm sure there wouldnt be any deliberate throttling or obfuscation built in ;)

-BB-

BarrowBoy:
Well - first impressions are promising as it has a very high win % (but not profit) on back-testing across several pairs.
Not too sure about the default parameters, so will knock those around and then see if there is any... pre-production code in there - I'm sure there wouldnt be any deliberate throttling or obfuscation built in ;)
Yesterday I started to test at M5 and now will start to test at M15.

At M5 I think I will have to set a shorter TP. Maybe 5.

I just did't understand how this EA works. The SAR parabolic was at SHORT signal but the EA entered LONG.

Would you tell me what define buy and sell? Now I am confuse. My first thought was that the 4 indicators should be at the same signal.

I read the code but I am not a programmer.

Thank you for any help.
Reason: