Making Money with Your Expert Advisor: MQL5 Market and Signals

Dear MQL5 Market sellers,

Have you already published your products in our store adding excellent test results, screenshots and videos to their descriptions? There is yet another opportunity to boost your sales - use Trading Signals service. Create a signal of your trading robot there and put a web link to it in MQL5 Market. Thus, you will show the achievements of your trading robot in real market conditions. Besides, if you offer a paid subscription to the signal, you will make additional profit.

Making Money with Your Expert Advisor: MQL5 Market and Signals

Trading Signals service allows you to show your product to full advantage. Detailed statistics and cumulative history of transactions from the account will be substantial arguments in favor of buying your application. Even if some traders are not willing to pay the full cost for an Expert Advisor, they can buy a monthly subscription to its signals. Therefore, you can make more money acting as a Signals Provider.

It is easy enough to create your own Signal. Since you already have an account on MQL5.community and Seller status on MQL5.com, the major part of the work is done. Create an account at your brokerage company for trading robots, publish signals in our service and add the appropriate cross-links to descriptions. As a result, traders will receive detailed and accurate analytical data on your Expert Advisors, and you will have one more tool to boost sales of your products or make additional profit by offering subscription to signals.

Transmit deals of trading robots via Signals and show what your Expert Advisors can do!

Provide the signals of your Expert Advisors

i am newbie so that all time i follow my expert friends advice and now i am happy with it .

sir i am in new and i get hel of this from my friends and they help me

Hello New here also

What part of the forum

Can we go to find out about EA s etc

NZ  time zones

micro to start etc

eliteincome:

Hello New here also

What part of the forum

Can we go to find out about EA s etc

NZ  time zones

micro to start etc

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automated trading vs manual trading

newdigital, 2014.04.21 09:40

Which EAs?

• If free EAs so try to make a search in CodeBase
  • or you can find some commercial EAs in the Market

What a brilliant idea!

never made real proft with an ea :(

wienerschinken:
never made real proft with an ea :(
You have to be very careful with EAs, try demo accounts first, until you are more or less familiar with the characteristics then try a Real account.   be wary of Martingale types, you need to ensure adequate margins.

ahseng:
You have to be very careful with EAs, try demo accounts first, until you are more or less familiar with the characteristics then try a Real account.   be wary of Martingale types, you need to ensure adequate margins.
tried many on demo accounts, but there are many differences. Secure expert advisors are not profitable enough:/

Well if it does that it should not have reached it to market, or it is because the user messed up the settings in a way that it self destructs because they have no idea what they are doing.

If you never made a profit with an EA could it be that you did not have the best robot? I mean if your robot works different all the time surely there must be something wrong with it?

Could it be that it's not the robot but you picked a bad broker? it can be so many things, I am quite sure those people never developed a solid strategy by running tens of thousands of simulations to see what works and what does not, I almost think they buy some fancy named EA in the hope that they will become wealthy overnight automatically haha !! can you imagine that.

I am so sure because once you got your solid strategy, you can run it over and over and you know where it will end...

i have EA..but it look like i need more rating to publish my signal
Reason: