ParameterSetRange - page 2

That's it, you're right!

I put an empty OnTesterDeinit() function in, and now it works. (This is the first time I have tried to use the OnTesterInit() function. There is nothing about needing OnTesterDeinit() in the Event Handling Functions explanation of OnTesterInit() that I could find).

Thanks so much MaxTrader and phi.nuts

hatlle:

That's it, you're right!

I put an empty OnTesterDeinit() function in, and now it works. (This is the first time I have tried to use the OnTesterInit() function. There is nothing about needing OnTesterDeinit() in the Event Handling Functions explanation of OnTesterInit() that I could find).

Thanks so much MaxTrader and phi.nuts

excellent you are welcome.

I guess by your parameter range you are doing something with NNs? if that is the case and you are basing in on the recent article on this site, you would do well to consider adding a bias which the article does not mention  but will help considerably.  just google neural bias and you will find out all about it.

regards 

Well guessed. Yes, and yes.

I'm using a simple threshold activation, rather than a function, with just a simple binary output at the moment. Starting simple and building up. I'm sure the neutral bias considerations will be useful when I graduate onto using functions! Thanks.

Reason: