Urgent help needed: some simple questions

Hi, I noticed this competition only early this morning. But I really want to have a go. I've got an EA backtested on another system and need to transfer it to MT4. I am reading all the documents now but I doubt that I could make it. I would be grateful if you could help me with the following details:

1). how to get the day high and day low of the previous day and the current day

2). how to access the directional movement index

3). how to get the opening price of the last order

4). how to get the current market info: long on market or short on market or not on market

Some simple answers:

1. iHigh() iLow()
2. iADX()
3. OrderOpenPrice()
4. OrdersTotal(), OrderType()

phy:

Some simple answers:

1. iHigh() iLow()
2. iADX()
3. OrderOpenPrice()
4. OrdersTotal(), OrderType()

Thank you very much, Phy! I have managed to get some tests done. The result is very good!

flyinghawk:

Thank you very much, Phy! I have managed to get some tests done. The result is very good!

I hope it's not that good, 'cause I'm joining the competition too :D
Just kidding, goodluck

devilian1899:
flyinghawk:

I hope it's not that good, 'cause I'm joining the competition too :D
Just kidding, goodluck

After I saw some others' test report, I noticed it was not good at all! It only gained 12k. Someone gained 65k! Anyway, it was full of fun making it work. How much can I expect from it: one night's work?

One thing worried me is that I could not get everything I needed done in MT4. For example, I was not able to set limit orders with non-zero expiration time.

Good luck to you too!