Automated Trading Championship 2007: Preliminary Results of Registration

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Registration: Preliminary Results has been published. Two and a half months have passed since Registration started. Only 7 days are left to complete it and participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. According to the latest information, 1 560 people have already registered at the website. 374 developers have fully completed registration.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

Hello,

In order to understand structures and events of metatrader, some "visual" text books needed. Without this, developers have to discover deep details, to understand process flow. Since mql is not a top - down working code, instead it is a statistical development tool.

Arrays -> indicators, Indicator's buffer structures (visual) and events.

Tick -> indicator refresh events

MT4 Event orders. Which is done first? A black box.

Tick -> expert execution cycle per tick

Endless loop execution style

Tester: some good papers published. More clear now..

If these things would be visualized, I could learn MT4 in a week, as an experienced coder. But it needs to discover details in a year.

A visually rich text book/pdf, full of graphics, from metaquotes will repair this try and learn process.

Thanks, Cengiz

I have receive the message from Renat, he said: " Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rule 2.6 "
Any body can tell me what shall I do to make my expert be admitted?!

Lenar:

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Registration: Preliminary Results has been published. Two and a half months have passed since Registration started. Only 7 days are left to complete it and participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007. According to the latest information, 1 560 people have already registered at the website. 374 developers have fully completed registration.

The full text of the article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2007 in the News section.

The Automated Trading Championship 2007 is organized by MetaQuotes Software Corp. and co-sponsored by ODL Securities Limited, Alpari (UK) Limited, FXDD and the popular TRADERS` magazine.

Good morning Lenar, as a Moderator could you please send or email this to Renat Fatkhullin for me please, I have trying to get response from him in the Championship forum, as well as my private profile comments section. Please.
"Hello Renat,

Could you please reply to this or my earlier posts yesterday here in this COMMENTS section, or in my private profile comments section.

My brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).
We both entered to compete fairly with all contestants here in this competition.

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you?
Regards,
Andre "

forexplotno:
Lenar:

Good morning Lenar, as a Moderator could you please send or email this to Renat Fatkhullin for me please, I have trying to get response from him in the Championship forum, as well as my private profile comments section. Please.
"Hello Renat,

Could you please reply to this or my earlier posts yesterday here in this COMMENTS section, or in my private profile comments section.

My brother Hugh (Birdwatcher) and I are two seperate individuals and have seperate EA's, use different technical indicators, with seperate strategies, please allow us to prove all of this to you by whatever means you deem necessary, whether we both send/fax you our ID documents (with information as in our private profile details), or individual bank details, or the EA source code for you to analyze (I use MA's - trade LONG & SHORT; and he uses Parabolic SAR, Custom indicator and MA's - only trades LONG).
We both entered to compete fairly with all contestants here in this competition.

Surely it is only fair of yourself and the jury to allow us to prove that at least to you?
Regards,
Andre "

He knows about your situation. Unfortunately, we will not make any exception to any potential participant. The registration is closed. Sorry.

Lenar:
forexplotno:
Lenar:

"Hello Renat,

Regards,
Andre "

He knows about your situation. Unfortunately, we will not make any exception to any potential participant. The registration is closed. Sorry.

Hello Lenar, we have done everything according to your rules, we have not cheated and never have. Our EA's tested fine and had no problems, we registered and you ran tests on our EA's no problem. Our EA's are completely different and use different indicators. We are two seperate individuals which we can prove to you if you let us.

We are not using one EA with different settings, they are two different EA's.

Please then tell me what is the reason for our disqualification? And why you won't you let us prove to you that we are not cheats?

I have offered every means for you to check on us.

Lenar:
forexplotno:
Lenar:

"Hello Renat,

Regards,
Andre "

Please then tell me what is the real reason for our disqualification? And why you won't you let us prove to you that we are not cheats?

I understand you can kick us out without any reason - according to the rules, but all I am only asking the jury to be fair - nothing else

I have offered every means for you to check on us and our EA's, what harm will it do for you to check?

Regards,

Andre

Lenar:

Hello Lenar, we have offered every means for you to check our credentials. What more can we do?

I have been looking forward to competing for the last 3 months and now this, for absolutely no reason in my opinion.

I promise you there is no cheating, and ask you to take my word, or tell me what I can do to put your mind at ease?

Surely Renat could allow one of us to compete.

We followed the rules, can you tell me what the real reason is why we have been disqualified please?

Regards, Andre

Reason: