COMBAT to auto-combine the order

the auto combine function of MT5 is clumsy, it only trigger the lowest T/P, when I enter 3 different order with 3  seperate stop loss with same symbol, what the hell it is?

it cannot achieve my idea of making a dispersed T/P EA

sorry for my angry language

but can you amend it , stringo? 

i want the 3 seperate order showed in mt5 , which easy for debug 

it is impossible mission in MT5 i guess, because of limit to hedge.

I  also felt disappointed. 

OldZ:

it is impossible mission in MT5 i guess, because of limit to hedge.

I  also felt disappointed. 

the problem that i have put forward is not about hedge(1 buy and 1 sell) , but decentralization T/P (the strategy to increase the opportunity to hit TP)

and the mess problem is ATC 2010 not accept MT4 

I want to join it 

kelly:

the problem that i have put forward is not about hedge(1 buy and 1 sell) , but decentralization T/P to increase the opportunity to hit TP

and the mess problem is ATC 2010 not accept MT4 

I want to join it 

You can solve this problem doing like this :

1) use the farthest TP et SL in your orders  

2) send opposite orders when price hits intermediate TP or SL (you may set up an EA for this). The (small) disavantage is that you cannot turn off you system but keep it running.

danielth:

You can solve this problem doing like this :

1) use the farthest TP et SL in your orders  

2) send opposite orders when price hits intermediate TP or SL (you may set up an EA for this). The (small) disavantage is that you cannot turn off you system but keep it running.

don't MQL5 have Sleep()?

besides, i want to ask when open 2 buy orders with differnent OrderComment , what will the last OrderComment be?

besides, i think mql5 cause EA coder to do lots of  meaningless and annoying things, which is very very inconvenient, so i would prefer mt4 and mql4

hi, stringo

i have though a idea of how to achieve different state SL and TP

but i need to change OrderComment after i have OrderSend , can you allow us?

i need to change OrderComment to record that i have finish the state

kelly:

hi, stringo

i have thought out a method that don't need to change OrderComment to achieve different state SL/TP function

i.e. 

send opposite pending in broker server

if (sended==false)  send_opposite_pending (); // to place different state TP for some minor lots

kelly:

hi, stringo

i'm not sure if it can help but the way i do fallow the state of different tp/sl level is by lot size. I do organize closing with signifiant lot size so the remaining lot on the position show the state and by reading the lotsize the ea knows witch new level the cut next

exemple:  lets say i go long for 2 lot xyzXYZ, firts TP at abc level, i check if position lot size is = to 2 , then when i reach abc level I close 0.6 lot, now position lot size is 1.4, waiting for def level , if position lot size = 1.4, at def level i close 0.6 more... leting the original TP do the rest of the job

this is only a suggestion but i have always worked with this method in the past and worked fine for me 

Gachette:

i'm not sure if it can help but the way i do fallow the state of different tp/sl level is by lot size. I do organize closing with signifiant lot size so the remaining lot on the position show the state and by reading the lotsize the ea knows witch new level the cut next

exemple:  lets say i go long for 2 lot xyzXYZ, firts TP at abc level, i check if position lot size is = to 2 , then when i reach abc level I close 0.6 lot, now position lot size is 1.4, waiting for def level , if position lot size = 1.4, at def level i close 0.6 more... leting the original TP do the rest of the job

this is only a suggestion but i have always worked with this method in the past and worked fine for me 

Thanks for your idea

this method needs more of the computer resource

Reason: