Is there any way to load new bars into chart history from MQL4 program? - page 2

I really don't understand this task. I supposed to download deep history from History Center ( 3000 000 bars on minute timeframe). It allow to build rates from 1999 on all timeframes. It is approved that market remember only 90 days of history (fractal theory - Hurst parameter). If you want trade on Daily timeframe it is enough 10 years (2500 bars). If you want trade on H4 timeframe it is enough maximum 3 years (750 d x 6 bars = 4500 bars). And so far.

Rosh:
I really don't understand this task. I supposed to download deep history from History Center ( 3000 000 bars on minute timeframe). It allow to build rates from 1999 on all timeframes. It is approved that market remember only 90 days of history (fractal theory - Hurst parameter). If you want trade on Daily timeframe it is enough 10 years (2500 bars). If you want trade on H4 timeframe it is enough maximum 3 years (750 d x 6 bars = 4500 bars). And so far.
Dear Rosh, Yes we (as a user) can download deep history using "History Center" or by pressing PgUp key in the chart window. I am looking for a programming code to do it, not manually. Could you please provide a sample code to download history bar data from broker server, when bar data are not in the chart history and also not in the .hst history files.

No, it is impossible. Only manually. Once time.

you can runing your terminal long long time ....

and wirite your received price data to your own data file, and load them at any time...

but are you sure you need them?

Another way is check Bars var, if not large than 2000, give a alert to user to config it in menu tools/option/graph/history

Rosh:
New bars in current time are loaded automatically. If at the first start of the terminal the small part of history is passed through, the terminal itself download this history.

Rosh, Can I open a new chart using programing. Please tell me how if it is possible. Thanks,

(was told off for posting to an old thread, so have removed offending post)

jon1:

this demo indicator may clarify a few things.

What are you replying to a thread from 2007 ?   thread started -  2007.07.08 

RaptorUK:
What are you replying to a thread from 2007 ?   thread started -  2007.07.08 

is there a stature of limitations on the internet?

sorry. 

jon1:

is there a stature of limitations on the internet?

sorry. 

Nope . . .  but what is the point in replying to a post from over 4 years ago ?  if you have a valid reason then great !  in general you are just going to confuse many people . . . .
Reason: