Willing to Joint Venture

I have about 15 years trading experience, and hold an MBA.  I have two platforms, one is under construction which fully automate arbitrage, both locational and triangular arbitrage on multiple data feeds.  The model works AMAZINGLY..  The OTHER, is what I am posting for..  I would like to find someone that is VERY fluent in EA programming with MQL II.  I have a system that is 90% accurate in all of its trades, and generates well over 100% month returns.  It is a combination of indicators that need to be seamlessly watched to allow for stops to be changed etc.  I think that a good MQL programmer can integrate these indicators and put the package together.  I have attatched a FORWARD tested statement from 5/26/07 to 6/5/07.  The trades are neumerous consecutive winning trades that are generated after position entry and confirmation.  I would love to hear from someone that is MQL fluent.  I would either pay for time or JV the whole package.

CambisteSoft:
I have about 15 years trading experience, and hold an MBA. I have two platforms, one is under construction which fully automate arbitrage, both locational and triangular arbitrage on multiple data feeds. The model works AMAZINGLY.. The OTHER, is what I am posting for.. I would like to find someone that is VERY fluent in EA programming with MQL II. I have a system that is 90% accurate in all of its trades, and generates well over 100% month returns. It is a combination of indicators that need to be seamlessly watched to allow for stops to be changed etc. I think that a good MQL programmer can integrate these indicators and put the package together. I have attatched a FORWARD tested statement from 5/26/07 to 6/5/07. The trades are neumerous consecutive winning trades that are generated after position entry and confirmation. I would love to hear from someone that is MQL fluent. I would either pay for time or JV the whole package.

Please write me to
user (stud_fx)
server (yahoo.com)

for a litlle chat before you go to the next step

I am fluent and excellent on MQL4 and VC++ also, hold an Ph. D on science,
If you can express your trade strategy clearly ( that should no problem if you really have 15 years experience), I can do any program work and wish I do not waste my time.
you can contact me: hhhia@hotmail.com

I also took part in MT's 2006
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/DxdCn
https://www.mql5.com/en/search

MSEE of CS with huge experience in CS, Real time programming, 2-years expirience of MQL4 programming.
Participiant of Automated trading championship 2006.

You can contact me stanp62@gmail.com

CambisteSoft:
I have about 15 years trading experience, and hold an MBA. I have two platforms, one is under construction which fully automate arbitrage, both locational and triangular arbitrage on multiple data feeds. The model works AMAZINGLY.. The OTHER, is what I am posting for.. I would like to find someone that is VERY fluent in EA programming with MQL II. I have a system that is 90% accurate in all of its trades, and generates well over 100% month returns. It is a combination of indicators that need to be seamlessly watched to allow for stops to be changed etc. I think that a good MQL programmer can integrate these indicators and put the package together. I have attatched a FORWARD tested statement from 5/26/07 to 6/5/07. The trades are neumerous consecutive winning trades that are generated after position entry and confirmation. I would love to hear from someone that is MQL fluent. I would either pay for time or JV the whole package.
Hi. I have been trading the stock markets since 1977, and the forex markets since 1998. I have also worked in IT since 1987 and am fluent in MQL4, C, C++ and a number of other computer languages. I have developed numerous experts and indicators for the Meta Quote Platform. I have also developed a number of systems for Trade Station, Bloomberg, etc.

My experts provide not just the basics such as buying, selling, and setting basic stops etc, but also include full money management, logging, risk management, and a wide variety of extra functionality such as time stops, support stops, limit trading, etc.

I have won medals from the BCS for systems that I have developed in the past.

If you or anyone else is interested in having experts developed, with corresponding indicators, then you are welcome to contact me at: forex@sharewiz.net. I also document all my code so that it is easy to follow what is going on - Most developers never do this.

Thank you.

Peter Roux