Bad connection or ..??

I have a demo Account and very often there is no connection and sometimes also I have a weak connection and the data don't reflect current prices, maybe it happens because my account is not a live account?

gmoisey:
I have a demo Account and very often there is no connection and sometimes also I have a weak connection and the data don't reflect current prices, maybe it happens because my account is not a live account?
I live in PR China and am testing high-speed connectivity via a demo account before going live ... Connection often is dropped or weak and I can't tell whether that's because I'm on a university LAN or is a result of having a demo account -- lost connectivity seems to happen mostly at peak trading hours but also during quieter periods ... Anyway, so far I'm not encouraged, not to mention that I can't set the chart time to my local time, so it's very confusing figuring out what times are optimal for connectivity ... 5:00a today (May 30th China time), I seem to be connected but charts won't update ... Are there any ping tests? ...

tjpete:
gmoisey:
I have a demo Account and very often there is no connection and sometimes also I have a weak connection and the data don't reflect current prices, maybe it happens because my account is not a live account?
I live in PR China and am testing high-speed connectivity via a demo account before going live ... Connection often is dropped or weak and I can't tell whether that's because I'm on a university LAN or is a result of having a demo account -- lost connectivity seems to happen mostly at peak trading hours but also during quieter periods ... Anyway, so far I'm not encouraged, not to mention that I can't set the chart time to my local time, so it's very confusing figuring out what times are optimal for connectivity ... 5:00a today (May 30th China time), I seem to be connected but charts won't update ... Are there any ping tests? ...

I'm from Indonesia, today i also got this problem, some of my candlestick didn't show up, try several time and got no connection, but when i check my internet connection, it's not matter, i can download my pop mail very fast, i think this is cause from server METATRADER. Can anybody help me how to show up 'the hidden candlestick'. This problem report from 5.00AM ( GMT +7.00 ) until now 9.27AM

I'm in US and using Demo account, too.
The quotes aren't updated or anything. I tried to open or close some orders, but they all showed "Off quotes". I still received the NEWS, though.

Hello. So, I see the problem exists for people who has a demo account. If anyone who has live account has a such problem?  Maybe anyone from MetaTrader can explain situation with connection? Thanks.
Reason: