Reading balance/equity from backtest

I have added a line of code to my EA:

Comment("Balance:",DoubleToStr(AccountBalance(),2),"Equity:",DoubleToStr(AccountEquity(),2));

and it shows that EA is able to read and display Account Balance /Equity information from back test in visual mode.

I wanted to ask Rosh or other experienced programmer to show sample of code that will write this account balance
into array each time when position in tester will close.

Is it possible to make indicator out of simulated AccountBalance from tester and not from whole terminal
Please

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't show the answer
I just wanted to know how to write Account Balance into Array and do for example iMAOnArray() and then if it is possible to see information as indicator
in the window . If not indicator then just TesterAccBalance[] please. ... ..... . .............

This is all about information from BACK TEST and not whole terminal
Please

You must to write value of AccountBalance() each new bar to file and after backtesting to open this file from indicator and to plot in separate window.
These 4 links shows how to do it.

Rashid Umarov #:
You must to write value of AccountBalance() each new bar to file and after backtesting to open this file from indicator and to plot in separate window.
These 4 links shows how to do it.
NOT worked in meta4

Soroush Kheradmand #NOT worked in meta4

Hi Soroush,

please could you argue that and show your attempts to try to figure out what might be going wrong?

Thank you.

Reason: