Fibocal V31 Indicator please help

Can some please help me here, just wanting to know how to use this inidicator and what the rules are and also whether the stop loss on this indicator is accurate? Thanks

Hi sibetham

This indicator works best at market openings. Or at least that is when I have the most success with it. It is pretty straight forward tells you what to do what to aim for. I am conservative so I only look for 10-20 pips with a trailing stop of lowest that the broker will allow for each of my entries using it. I give this indicator a big thumbs up.

Hope this helps
Dr. Richard Gaines

please, i have tested this indicator and it worked very well at the opening of the market but the the indicator show two signal ie buy and sell within a second several time sometimes. please can you tell me the exact usage of this indicato, that is when,how and the exact setting of the indicator.God bless you.

streamofwealths:
please, i have tested this indicator and it worked very well at the opening of the market but the the indicator show two signal ie buy and sell within a second several time sometimes. please can you tell me the exact usage of this indicato, that is when,how and the exact setting of the indicator.God bless you.

you have noticed that this thread is over 2 years old ?

do you think its a good idea to awake zombies ?

do you expect an answer from zombies ?

Reason: