MT version 198 has bugs???

I just update to 198,
but it can not run, always run inside memory and occupancy 50% CPU, and do not display its window.
my config bars number in windw is 1000 or 10000.

I uninstalled it , and re install. All OK.

but as default, graph display in 1 Hour, when change to 5 mins, dead again.

uninstalled it , and re install. now I change the default config 512000 and 128000 for history data and graph bas to 2000 and 1000 first, All OK.

So I suggest, MT should first diaply window and then alert its state when occupancy 50% CPU.

For my situation, maybe it is in backgroung for down 5 mins data
(Note  when uninstalled, template and history data and config director all  will be deleted !!!!  ) 

Do You have some experts or custom indicators attached to the chart?

have custom indicators
no experts。

I checked again,bas 2000 and 1000 first, All OK.

and another :

When I test my one expert,one inside optimization results are very different with one simulation for same parameter!!!
I know simulation is right since I can check all trades.

Do MT changed optimizer in version 198 ????

Did You read our news?
===
5. Tester: Fixed drawing of the Ask line in visual testing.
6. Tester: Added feature to stop/continue visual testing using the Pause button.
7. Tester: Inversed the procedure of checking stop orders. Now, the StopLoss is checked and then the TakeProfit. This is very important when using the "Open price only" model.
8. Tester: Changed the algorithm of memory allocation when optimized.
9. Tester: Fixed CFD commission charging.
10. Tester: Fixed checking of free margin when pending orders trigger.
11. Tester: Fixed generation of html reports.
12. Tester: Fixed genetic optimization operation with a very large amount of passes.
13. Tester: Added feature to sort by parameters to the list of optimization results.
14. Tester: Fixed error when the visual testing window is being closed.
===
Points 7,9,10 could influence

the problem is in 198
one inside optimization results are very different with one simulation for same parameter!!!
 but in 197 they are same.
Reason: