Multiple simulations with Metatrader

Can I use a Metatrader istance to simulate different EA on different demo accounts? When I try to activate one EA on a Account and then I select another account to attach another EA, first Ea stops. As I know I can't open more istance of MT.

I don't want to trade more than one EA per account because I wan't to create confusion.

NTrader:
Can I use a Metatrader istance to simulate different EA on different demo accounts? When I try to activate one EA on a Account and then I select another account to attach another EA, first Ea stops. As I know I can't open more istance of MT. I don't want to trade more than one EA per account because I wan't to create confusion.

You can use one metatrader for one demo or real account only.

You can use one copy of Metatrader (= one demo account) to test many EAs. EAs must have different magic numbers https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175728

There are some limitation about how many EAs (and which on) you can test using one Metatarder (one demo account) but it is different story.

Or you can install many copy of Metatraders to different directories if you wan to have many demo account. It is not a problem.

For example you are installing Metatrader. The installation program will ask you: which folder to install to? Use , for example, Metatrader4_1 and shortcut - Mtatrader4_1. Just for example only. When first installation is finished so you can do second installation but use folder as Metatrader4_2 and shortcut as Metatrader4_2. So, you will have 12 independent copies of Metatrader on your computer. Then open each one and open one demo account.

There are limitation also about how many copies of Metatrader you can have in your computer opened but it is different story as well.

Then you must prepare your Metatader (every copy) for trading. Go to this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum (it should be some explanation with video in the end of the thread).

Thank you newdigital, this is a good news for me! I will install multiple istances of MT in different directories.