Can I decode my *.ex4 indicator?

I saved old version only, in *.ex4 compiled coding, the *.mql version I have changed with new codes...
Can I convert my old version from "*.ex4", to review the code.
Does exists any possibility to return the old "*.ex4" in "mql-text" readable version?
The indicator is not copyrighted and made more versions of the same similar to that one,
and all are almost identical, but that one has the code.
Is there is any possibility to return it, can someone sugest me how to try?

Thanks.

I guess the Mql4 creators know way do it easily. But to my mind the disclosure of this information is the sweet dream of robbers and plagiarists.

If You are an author of EA logics and code what's the problem to recover you code ?

I have written more tens of combinations code, they all look similar on crart drawings, but that one had the less errors, that's why I saved the "*.ex4" I didn't think that I will loose my remember for that.

Every time you compile your ea, it saves the new code in mq4 format. oh... you have already "saved" the new version... hmmmmm I have 10's of ea's named myea1, myea2,myea3 etc... lots of files, but I can always back up to the last one... I know it's bad to say "next time", but there it is.
And If I am trying out a new function for instance, I will just /* ---*/ the old one out, leave it in there and go with the new function.. that way when you find the new one does not go as well, you can unremark the old one, and you are back in shape.. I will bet that every one of the posters here have done what you did and wish they had not.. I have many many times.
I am very sloppy with my code, lots and lots of old code remarked out is left in there for much too long. but sometimes I will write something else and remember that I had it that way in the old ea and can go there and get it.
Most of the time, I have found that the one you lose is the one you were "inspired" when writting that piece of code..and you feel you can never redo it the way you did before..

YOu should check SVN. I know this doesn't help your current problem, but it may keep you out of trouble in the future. SVN is really a life saver! (http://subversion.tigris.org/)

Is that your site?
Reason: