EA-Trading by experts prohibited

Hello,I am using Expert trading system, Cyberia Trader. I dint have any problem with loading this system to the software or any ting like this. The problem I have is that as soon as the EA start working in Journal I have red dot and ‘trading by experts is prohibited’. I set up this system on full auto., without ‘ ask for manual conformation’.I don’t have any experience with this so if there is an expert trader who is willing to help me with my problem I will be grateful. Oski

There is setting from your broker.

How did you fix this error?

WHO is the BROKER?

The Broker is NorthFinance, who by the way insist that the problem is on my computer?

Your experts are prohibited on the server side by broker's manager. Ask question your broker.

Hello guys, am experiencing the same problem also. After writing my broker I was sent an updated version of the platform as a solution to the problem. The Problem persists. Does any one know the way out please? I feel these guys are up to something fishy!

stringo:
Your experts are prohibited on the server side by broker's manager. Ask question
your broker.
Why does metatrader sends to the broker information that an EA is making the trades?

Cyberia ea has a serious problem that no broker can accept it.

The ea opens Buy orders using Bid price and Sell orders using Ask price.

Sure that no broker will accept this.

Reason: