Chart Will Not Display All History

I have a file that contains history back to October 2005.  It is saved to the C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\history\InterbankFX-Live Accounts folder.   I rebooted the platform after saving the file to the folder.  I have "Max bars in history" and "Max bars in chart" set to 2147483647.   "Use date" in the Strategy Tester is unchecked.  I am unable to move the chart back beyond June of 2006, with either my arrow key or by dragging it (even after five minutes of holding down the arrow key).  How can I test the remainder of my history?

Firstly, make sure that the folder name matches the name of the server exactly. IBFX have changed the name of their demo server recently leaving the address the same. Live server name seems to be unchanged though.

Secondly, although miniforex and forex use the same quotation data, the file names are different, e.g. EURUSD5.hst for forex and EURUSDm5.hst for mini. Renaming the file and restarting the terminal should help.
Note that the terminal can take two restarts to renew all the bars in the chart. I have no idea why.
Reason: