Optimization Results

I am taking the following steps for a basic EA:

1.  Run optimization to test multiple different combinations of variables

2.  View list of optimization results 

3.  Select an individual item in the list

4.  Right click and select "Set Input Parameters"

5.  Run back test without optimization for only those parameters that were set

When this is complete and I view the results they are drastically different from the results of the same parameters during optimization.   Anyone have any clue why that would be? 

maybe you can attach screenshot

Nevermind, now I'm getting the same results.  Fore the record though, what I was doing was setting the input parameters, as shown in the screen shot, for that particular row which has a profit factor of 1.19, and then running a backtest without optimization for that same period of time, and getting a drastically lower profit factor than 1.19.  Regardless though, I seem to be getting consistent results now so I'll take it.  

Files:

tdooher11:

Nevermind, now I'm getting the same results.  Fore the record though, what I was doing was setting the input parameters, as shown in the screen shot, for that particular row which has a profit factor of 1.19, and then running a backtest without optimization for that same period of time, and getting a drastically lower profit factor than 1.19.  Regardless though, I seem to be getting consistent results now so I'll take it.  

How about your modelling quality? it should 24% for M1 timeframe.

Btw look like this is MT4 topic, so it prefer you ask in MQL4 forum.

Reason: