EA stopped because of Stop Out

I receive this message in journal running testing:

2006.04.18 23:25:51 2006.03.23 16:11 MarcosMacedo stopped because of Stop Out

What does it means ?

I would also very much like to know the answer to this question. I have systems that stop for no good (at least obvious) reason with this message.

Ask your broker what is "stop out". You have not enough margin to keep your positions. Stop out defends from negative balance

I am in the same situation.

I got "stopped because of Stop out" for every first order.

Testing system alway close order then stop testing progress.

I have read many topic about this but it was not clear to me at all.

How can I solve this problem.

Please help me.

domanhh@gmail.com

Found the problem yet ? I got just the same problem? can it be the variable overflow?? int, and double===> something like the memory registration failed...?? I got it when I have my EA flooded with lots of money! ^^

It means your free margin went to zero. You need enough free margin to open the order and at the most adverse excursion (i.e. SL)

debboy:
Found the problem yet ? I got just the same problem? can it be the variable overflow?? int, and double===> something like the memory registration failed...?? I got it when I have my EA flooded with lots of money! ^^

Don't double post, don't dredge up 7 year old threads for no good reason. You have been warned. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/115985

Thread start date - 2006.04.19

I have the some problem,

I solved

my error was an expresion that increment LOT in any tick and crash the EA with message "stopped because stop off"

You got a margin call, so the tester stopped - it's not a crash.
  • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
  • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
  • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

This means your account margin call. Increase the initial deposit from Expert Properties.
Reason: