CIniFile class - library for MetaTrader 5
- 2010.11.02 16:44
- 2016.11.22 07:32
This class will help you if you need to use the Windows *.ini files. It has a standard interface with simple methods.
Using the library:
- Copy the IniFile.mqh file to the MQ5\Include\ folder.
- Declare the CIniFil class instance in the code (don't forget to add the #include <IniFile.mqh> directive).
- Call its Init method with file name as parameter.
- Call methods for reading/writeing/checking/deleting the data.
- If you need to work with data arrays, declare a CArrayString class instance.
A simple example of use of the library is contained in Test_CIniFile.mq5.
Good luck and all the best!
Translated from Russian by MetaQuotes Ltd.
Original code: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/213
The OnTick event handler is designed to proceed the ticks for a certain symbol. This is the version of Multicurrency tick event handler.Adaptive Moving Average with Bollinger Bands ®
The indicator shows the trend and allows to see a price range.