Risk management discipline
MT4 Version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/89114
For Deriv Synthetic indices MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/95814
3. Maximum trades in 30 minutes and 240 minutes to make sure that you can't enter twice to increase you lot size.
4. Maximum loss for a single trade= any amount which you want to set your SL at. If you want to risk 100$ per trade you can set it here and it will close the trade if it's losses goes to 100$. This will help you to hide your SL from broker and in case if you forget to put your SL.
5. You can set a maximum profit target for a single instrument and it will close that trade once that single trade hits the profit target, it won’t interfere any other opened trades.
3. Letting losses run,
4. Not using SL
4. Not taking profit even after enough RR.
- Because of the nature of the EA, this EA cannot be tested in strategy tester.
- There are some extra inputs which have to be maintained as described in the screenshots.
- It is impossible to disable manual trade. So, the EA will close the trade immediately if it's open against your set rules in the EA.
- You can run the EA in one chart and it will work in all pairs or instrument.