MagicWay is an automatic trading system that uses patterns in the behavior of three currency pairs. Market trading transactions of three different instruments complement each other, bringing their results to a common goal.
The default settings are suitable for getting started without modification.
This is a multi-currency Expert Advisor - when installed on one chart, the Expert Advisor works on several pairs at the same time. All you need to do is set it to a minute chart. Preferably - on the chart of the first currency pair from the list. With standard settings - on the minute chart of the AUDNZD pair.
Timeframe: M1. Major currency pairs: AUDNZD, NZDCAD, AUDCAD. These pairs are already registered in the adviser settings. If your broker uses postfixes for the names of instruments, add them to the names of trading instruments in the EA settings.
After buying a trading expert, be sure to write to me in private messages, I will add you to the group, where you can get more settings for different types of trading: aggressive and conservative.
I can help each buyer install an adviser and put it into operation.
How to install an advisor
It is necessary to open a chart of any trading instrument, preferably AUDNZD, or NZDCAD, or AUDCAD. Timeframe 1M. From the MT5 Navigator, drag the EA onto the chart and allow trading. If required, load the settings .set file and click OK. The EA will start working. When trading conditions arise, the Expert Advisor will start opening trades and monitoring their results.
It is better to start checking the work of the adviser from 2015, where the quality of quotes is as close as possible to the real and more "modern" spread for trading pairs. Test mode - "Each tick based on real ticks" or OHLC on M1. Also, you can test on synthetic ticks in the "All ticks" mode.
- Work Pairs - Trading instruments;
- Enable one series in this period - One trade per bar;
- One series of orders in this period - the timeframe of the bar, which can have only one trade;
- MaxRisk - Parameter for calculating the trading lot;
- if MaxRisk = 0, Lot will be - If MaxRisk=0, the volume of the first trade will be like this;
- Max lot - You can limit the maximum lot;
- Take profit - Take profit in pips;
- Stop loss - stop loss;
- Take profit as a percentage - Close all trades on the account when this total profit percentage is reached;
- Step between orders - Minimum step between deals;
- Multiplication - Coefficient for managing transaction volumes;
- Max trades - The maximum number of trades in the market;
- Max spread - Maximum spread;
- Signal TF - Timeframe for searching for signals;
- Canal period - Channel period;
- Canal deviation - Channel deviation;
- Applied price - Applied price.
Settings that do not affect trading results
- Comments to orders - Comments to transactions;
- Magic - Magic number to distinguish your trades;
- Slipage - slippage level;
- Show info text - Display info text;
- Text size - Font size;
- Text color - Text color.
Отличный бактест. Демонстрация реального счета для меня послужила главным докaзательством работоспособности. Автор все помог настроить. Провел первые успешные сделки!