Bug fixes and improvements
Important update. It is necessary to update both the master and the slave when there are no transactions on the accounts. Added the function of automatic lot calculation depending on the balances of the master and slave accounts.
Added opening an order if the calculated lot is greater / less than the maximum / minimum allowable.
Der CopyStop-Parameter wurde hinzugefügt.
Es wurde ein Fehler behoben, durch den offene Angebote auf einem anderen PC abgeholt wurden.
Recompilation of the product for a new build at the request of the service.
Added the real name of the developer and a link to mql5.community profile to the About tab of the program
Fixed the spontaneous closure of deals on the slave account in case of a disconnection from the master account.
Fixed inadvertent closing of one or several active trades.
Fixed an error that could occur if the "Sleep mls." parameter value was set too small.
Added a parameter responsible for the allowed slippage when opening a deal: "Allowable price slip when opening a deal"
Added the "marker" parameter. The value of this parameter is added to the order comment when opening.
The "Coeff" parameter has been renamed to "Copy ratio"
Fixed the operation in the OnlyMarket=YES mode. Earlier, in this mode, if the orders on the master account had stop levels, they were copied to the slave account.
Added a prohibition on using the product for duplicating the trades on the same account. Earlier, when trying to use the copier on the same account both in "Master" and "Slave" or "Slave_revers" modes, multiple trades were opened.
Changed the algorithm for identification of trades opened by the copier. In this version, the copier will not use the order comments to identify its trades.
Fixed the error that occurred when copying one to one. The error occurred when a copying was performed simultaneously from one "EURUSD" symbol on the master to instruments of the same type, such as "EURUSD" and "EURUSD."
One of the product buyers informed me that the copier didn't work in platform build 985. The code has been recompiled to run in build 985, all functions have been tested. The new version works well.
1. Fixed an error with 5- and 3-digit quotes. Position opening/closing could fail sometimes due to auto slippage adjustment during order sending.
2. Updated notification algorithm during EA start with "Auto-Trading" button unpressed.
Fixed error which occured when you specified suffixes or prefixes in settings.
Additional information is entered into the log before an order is sent, closed or modified.
Fixed an error that occurred when copying trades from one terminal to several others at the same time.
1. Added ServerAccount variable. Enter your Master account number to start copying.
2. Added ability to select a Master account number from the list by clicking in the upper left corner.
3. Fixed transmitting deals in Master mode.
Added sPrefix, sSuffix, mPrefix and mSuffix parameters to copy trades when there are different suffixes and prefixes on a client and a server.
1. Optimized the copier's code to reduce the processor load.
2. Fixed the error when copying orders to the terminals with different accuracy. Previously, the log was filled with error messages (like OpenPrice: error #1 order #232389787 to master order #4786083) when coyping from a five-digit terminal to a four-digit one.
Der Benutzer hat keinen Kommentar hinterlassen