- Viktor Shpakovskiy
- Version: 7.4
- Aktualisiert: 18 September 2022
- Aktivierungen: 10
Martex is a moderately aggressive EA working on a martingale strategy and with the ability to hedge unprofitable positions. With an asymmetric "lock" - the EA is able to independently exit the "lock" with a profit. The Martex EA can average orders manually opened by a trader and orders opened by another EA. To do this, you just need to set the magic number -1 (minus one) in the EA. All the main functions of the EA (except for hedging) work only when a new bar is opened!
A set files and a complete guide to the Martex EA can be found in the "Comments" section.
- works without indicators;
- opening a new order only when opening a new bar;
- to determine the direction of the first order, you can use Auto Trend;
- automatic magic number, individual for each currency pair;
- virtual take profit, which can be moved manually;
- dynamic step between martingale orders;
- breakeven for single orders and common for orders of one direction;
- trailing stop for single orders and common for orders of one direction;
- control over the use of Free margin, in case of excess - stop trading;
- closing orders by drawdown percentage;
- closing orders under a fixed profit plan;
- closing all positions on Equity;
- partial and full locking of loss positions (lock);
- automatic exit from the "lock" with the closing of all positions;
- limit on the number of open orders by martingale;
- restriction on the total lot size of all open orders of one direction;
- trade by time;
- position management using "hot" buttons;
- works on accounts with quotes of 4 and 5 decimal places.
Block 1. GENERAL SETTINGS
- Trading - permission to open new orders.
- Magic Number (0-automat) - the EA generates the magic number automatically.
- Positions: - choice of direction of trade.
- Working timeframe: - orders will be opened on the signals of this timeframe.
- Initial lot in the series
- Take Profit
- Update the take profit level - update the take profit level when opening new orders.
- Virtual take profit
- Stop Loss
- Total stop loss - a common, single stop loss level for several orders at once.
- Breakeven mode: - breakeven mode selection (normal or general).
- Profit to enable a breakeven
- Breakeven level
Block 2. RISK MANAGEMENT
- Minimum free margin in % - stop trading if the free margin is less than the set minimum.
- Close all orders at drawdown in % - closing all positions if the drawdown is above the set limit.
- Fixed profit
- Profit in the deposit currency
- Close by Equity
- Amount of Equity, in the currency of the deposit
Block 3. HEDGING
Block 4. MARTINGALE PARAMETRS
Block 5. AUTO TREND
Block 6. TRAILING STOP
Block 7. TRADE BY TIME
Block 8. OTHER SETTINGS
мне дико понравилось.