- Vladimir Gribachev
- Version: 1.1
- Aktualisiert: 4 März 2022
- Aktivierungen: 5
This intraday scalper Expert Advisor trades by capturing sharp jumps during a high market volatility. It can work both with market and pending orders. Most of the time, the EA is in standby mode, therefore do not expect fast results immediately. FIFO compliant. Only one market order can be opened on each symbol at a time. No martingale, no grid, no hedging
Attention! This EA relies on the movement speed of the quotes, and requires a VPS server for stable operation. The recommended minimum deposit is 1,000 units of the base currency. The EA is to be used on highly liquid currency pairs with a small spread/commission (for example, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD).
It is advisable to perform testing/optimization of the EA using the tick modeling quality of 99%, real (floating) spread and imitation of dynamic slippage.
- OrdersExecution - select the order execution type:
- MarketExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set after the order is executed.
- InstantExecution - market execution, Stop Loss and Take Profit will be set immediately with the order execution.
- OrdersType - select the order placement type:
- Stop - pending Stop orders.
- Limit - pending Limit orders.
- Instant - market execution.
- StartTime, EndTime - operation by time; 00:00 - not used.
- RiskPerTrade - lot size based on stop loss and risk per trade; if -1, then fixed lot is always used.
- Lot - fixed trading lot;
- Distance - the distance the price should pass within a certain time interval.
- Timer - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread.
- StopLoss - stop loss; not used if -1.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1.
- Breakeven - breakeven; not used if -1.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop; not used if -1.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- OrdersComment - comment to trades.