i'm looking for somebody who could adjust the existing divergence indicator "MACD Divergence". https://www.mql5.com/de/code/1806
- The green and red arrows should be displayed direct in the chart and not in the MACD window.
- The signal (arrow) should be displayed with the current candle where the divergence is detected. The candle should be disappear if there is no longer an divergence.
- The indicator should be require fewer resources. The exisiting indicator takes a long time to load.
- Possibilty to add RSI and Stochastic
- The Value for MACD, RSI and STO should be freely adjustable
- If i add RSI and/or STO there also should be shown the divergences (e.g. if i activate the MACD, RSI and STO there should be only shown a signal (arrow), if there is a divergence to the main chart in all of them)