I'm looking for a bot that buys every morning at the opening of the market at market price.
It should set a Stop-Loss which I specify later. If the stop-loss didn't fire up, it just sells at the end of the day. Just one trade at a time. No holding overnight.
For the stop loss it should check the lows of the last 100 days. From this data I want to select a specific percentile and use this as stop loss.
For example: The Percentile 0,85 from the last 100 lows of the DAX is -0,15%. I want to set this as a Stop-Loss for my actual trade.
- Buying time (for example 9:05 AM CET)
- Selling time (for example 5:29 PM CET)
- how many days it should look back the lows
- which percentile should be used as stop-loss
- switching between percantage and points