profitability 43! - page 10

goldtrader:
delyus:

Goldtrader,

Well that's great! only the balance is not adding too fast. the worst thing is working on eurobucks on alpari data in 2 spreads. from the beginning of the year till today only doubling and that's unstable.

I ALWAYS test with a constant lot - I'm not in the habit of dusting others' eyes and misleading myself, and it's always more convenient to compare results. And this picture is shown with max PF, min DD and max FF. I have rez with gross profit 5 times higher, but I think the most important in any strategy is stability / survivability. I minimize losses, not maximize profits. If I turn on MM then the balance is flying in the sky, but it's a bubble :) I believe the results will be several times worse on the demo, and on the real side they will even lose or/and the account will be blocked.

PS what build is your picture from?

Goldtrader,

I have different bilds from different dts, not all of them have downloaded the latest bild. Tester and real will match if you put bar opening control.

delyus:

goldtrader,

The tester and the real will match if you put bar opening control.

:)
So? Will the real server stop giving out requotes, opening orders with slippage, reacting with delays?

Figar0 писал (а): ... No one will give long and successful work to any brokerage company, regardless of what they lure the client with and what the results are on demo and micro, simply because it's a non-profit organisation.

+1

It's an axiom, which I realized a long time ago (and apparently have already forgotten:) and now decided to make sure again out of sheer sport :)

Goldtrader,

will match as closely as possible))) on a large sample. slippage may also be in the right direction

I will be brief - managed to make profitable since 2007 Alpari, 2 spreads, profit factor 10.46, expectation 21,444

goldtrader:
Figar0 wrote: . I don't think it's time to start working with some brokerage companies, I don't know what they promise and what results they expect on demo and micro, simply because they are non-profitable organizations.

+1

It's an axiom, which I realized a long time ago (and apparently have already forgotten:) and now decided to make sure again out of sporting interest :)

Someone's sporty, but I can't say that about me. And I keep thinking - what kind of hook did you catch. (of course there are thoughts, but I won't talk about them). It really is possible to make a profitable Expert Advisor. But I am not interested in it (this is about the Pips Expert Advisor), although I've got good experience working with three versions of Expert Advisors. The entry conditions varied. I may make two more. I have one of my own, and one of the last conditions.

I have only one problem: I want to return to the old theme, while there is unfinished work. It's a problem for me. I have to choose between what's interesting and what I promised. Although my promises, I try to keep.

delyus:

I will be brief - managed to make profitable since 2007 Alpari, 2 spreads, profit factor 10.46, expectation 21,444

Real... on the real... and in a year show me the curve

vinin,

The goal was exactly to come up with your know-how. When you reduce the number of trades the profit factor increases, but the maximum is still no more than 20, but the total profit decreases. here you have reached the maximum, but if you come to a real trade, of course you cannot trade like that, you will have to increase the profit.

In real life you would probably have to set a take 5, reduce trades to reasonable limits and you would get no more than a doubling per year. and in the tester you would triple your depo in a week.

delyus писал (а): but the maximum is still no more than 20
What an embarrassment: the maximum profit factor is 20! I'd be fine with even 5 - but not more than 10-15% equity drawdown.
Reason: