profitability 43! - page 3

SK. писал (а):

Apparently, these are simple limits with profits without stops. After the Buy is closed, a new BuyLimit is opened higher. And if a SellLimit is "caught" below, it stands without a stop until the rate comes to it. But on occasion, a BuyLimit may be caught at the top. This way, the legs of this circular are spreading and spreading, and when the trader gets tired of fooling around and closes all orders, the balance suddenly falls below 0.

This is called legs with a compass, eyes to the ceiling (looking at the top of the balance). If the trader is in such a "pose" the market will very quickly react to it. will react.

I've seen such a system before, something similar was once proposed by Ballistics...

Prival:
delyus go ahead and take a loan from a bank against the security of the flat :-). In a month, wait till you share your experiences.

Better a new flat. :)

SK. писал (а):

Apparently, these are simple pending orders with profits without stops. After the Buy is closed, a new BuyStop is opened higher. And if a SellStop is "caught" below, it stands without a stop, until the rate comes to it. But on the occasion at the top, a BuyStop may be entered. (The same can be done with Limits). Thus, this circular legs move apart and apart, and when the trader gets tired of fooling around and closes all the orders, the balance suddenly falls below 0.

This is called legs with a compass, eyes to the ceiling (looking at the top of the balance). If the trader is in such a "pose" the market will very quickly react to it. will react.

If I've already told you that the stop loss is 2-3, the stop loss is 7-10. You can vary them, as long as they are not too big, preferably not more than 20 pips. The strategy is essentially profitable.

Sart:
delyus:
Mathemat:
delyus wrote (a): max lot 10. if you put max lot 10,000, you can get the american budget in a few months))
Since the vast majority of trades are with this lot, we obtain an MT of a trade: expected payoff is 530.38 / (10*10) = 5.3 pips (if the second currency in the pair is a quid). Pips (MO of a trade is less than three spreads). Without checking at least on a demo it's impossible to say anything.

you can set the take and stop to be 10 for 10 to suit the realities of life. just the profitability won't be as cosmic
Can I know the algorithm of the Expert Advisor - in your own words, just ideas....

i can tell you the algorithm for an Advisor - in your own words, just ideas - at ...

I still don't understand what the author's aim was when he created this thread:

1. to surprise everyone?

2. to prove that the Grail is possible and he has already created it?

3. to sell a super-duper-MTS?

4. challenge to a competition of profitability in the tester?

Sart:
And can we learn the algorithm of the Expert Advisor - in your own words, just ideas....
Lucky 1.6 is, imho, a tired topic...

goldtrader:

I still don't understand what the author's aim was when he created this thread:

1. to surprise everyone?

2. to prove that the Grail is possible and he has already created it?

3. to sell a super-duper-MTS?

4. to challenge him to a competition in terms of profitability in the tester?

Sart:
Can I know the algorithm of the advisor - in your own words, just ideas....
Lucky 1.6 imho - a tired topic...
It happens... You suffer and suffer... All of a sudden it's like this! You want to share your success...

Goldtrader,

first to fourth, and fifth: if we're going to talk about lacs and matching the tester to the demo and the real, how can we do it?

i think the following:

1) to prevent slippage, you can put limit pending orders instead of market ones

2) Take and stop should be set immediately, not in the Expert Advisor's mind in case of force majeure

3) remove the inside bar

If the Expert Advisor makes profit even more than in the Strategy Tester, then what should you do?)

delyus писал (а):
.. я же говорил тейк 2-3, стоп 7-10
The strategy is inherently profitable. You can make it more profitable, you can be more sensitive - it won't become unprofitable, only profits will decrease one way or another.

My first "grail". My first "grail".

SK,

i have a lot of respect for you and i've read all the articles on the forum. the number of EAs i've tested probably went over 3000. if the tester and demo are the same or even better, why not put it on micro real at least).

here are please people testing the finalised lacquerware on the demo http://www.biznesit.ru/forex/nolimit/statement.htm
Reason: