profitability 43! - page 2

Vinin:
delyus:
Vinin:

It's very much like fitting a story.

For 8 years the same thing, with the same parameters

Just did those kinds of pictures myself. Just being aware that there was a tweak to the story.

And other developers have made such pictures. But warned straight away that it was a fitting.

Maybe it would be better to put it on Demo for a month. And in a month post the result.

on the demo doubles the deposit in about a week.

delyus go ahead and take a loan from a bank against the security of the flat :-). In a month we are waiting for you to share your experience.

math,

diaries, all ticks with HC, 90%, nothing changes, on all major currencies about the same

delyus писал (а): max lot 10. if max lot is 10 000, you can get america's budget in a few months))
Since the vast majority of deals are closed with this lot, we obtain an MT of a deal: expected payoff is 530.38/(10*10) = 5.3 pips (if the second currency pair is a quid). Pips (MO of a trade is less than three spreads). It is impossible to say anything without checking at least on the demo.

leonid553:

delyus, aren't you getting your hopes up a bit early (no irony)? Not so long ago I also got the same result in the tester. Perhaps our algorithms are similar in some way... But when running online, the Expert Advisor fails. Slowly but surely. Although it gives profit when testing outside the sample, it is as good as when optimizing it. I am still figuring out why it happens. My Expert Advisor is based on "purely mundane" logic, without indicators.

But yours? What timeframe and symbol did you use to perform the test? I hope this is not a secret? And how is your Expert Advisor performing online today?

i hope that this is not a secret, but it is a secret that your Expert Advisor is working today online.

Mathemat:
delyus wrote (a): max lot 10. if max lot put 10,000, you can get the american budget in a few months))
Since the vast majority of deals are closed with this lot, we obtain an MT of a deal: expected payoff is 530.38/(10*10) = 5.3 pips (if the second currency pair is a quid). Pips (MO of a trade is less than three spreads). You cannot say anything without checking at least on the demo.

You may set take and stop conditions 10 to 10, taking into account realities.

Better yet, 20 times 10. It will be something decent - not a rocket, really, but not a tester fit either. What do you need a rocket for, delyus? You'll sleep badly...

P.S. And another thing: read Korey's posts beginning from page 35 of 'NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the Basis of a Trading System' thread for self-education.

delyus:

On a demo it doubles the deposit in about a week.

Turn off the lot increment... Who cares how many virtual zeros there are in the tester? This MM only spoils the picture, and blurs the test results. And we've seen pictures like this before.

The Pipsier, especially if he is testing according to quotes of HC, whatever he is doubling, it is much more interesting to know how many points he makes in a week. But it does not say anything for the pipser. For starters take Alpari quotes, without requotes they will replace quotes of more "fluffy DC", test them.

CodeBase has a pips tool that can be made to draw virtually any picture in the tester, but it is "0" useful... By the way, it works best on EURGBP too)

delyus:
Mathemat:
delyus wrote (a): max lot 10. if you put max lot 10,000, you can get the american budget in a few months))
Since the vast majority of trades are exactly this kind of lot, we obtain the MO of the trade: expected payoff is 530.38 / (10*10) = 5.3 pips (if the second currency in the pair is a quid). Pips (MO of a trade is less than three spreads). It is impossible to say anything without checking at least on the demo.

You can set take and stop 10 to 10 to compensate for real-life situations.
Can you find out the algorithm of the Expert Advisor - in your own words, just ideas....

Apparently, these are simple pending orders with profits without stops. After the Buy is closed, a new BuyStop is opened higher. And if a SellStop is "caught" below, it stands without a stop, until the rate comes to it. But on occasion, a BuyStop may be entered at the top. (The same can be done with Limits). Thus, this circular legs move apart and apart, and when the trader gets tired of fooling around and closes all the orders, the balance suddenly falls below 0.

This is called legs with a compass, eyes to the ceiling (looking at the top of the balance). If the trader is in such a "pose" the market will very quickly react to it. will react.

Reason: